.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

AFRICAN MIGRANTS

Thoughts and Reflections on African Migration and Settlement in Australia.

Monday, September 18, 2006

A Test for New Migrants

The introduction of a new test for migrants, in Australia, has ruffled some feathers.

From now on, migrants applying for the Australian citizenship are likely to face rigorous examination to ensure they understand enough English to talk to workmates, fill out forms and read safety signs, according to The Australian newspaper report.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum
it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers?
I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Also visit my blog post ... cliquez pour lire (www.voyance-gratuit-en-ligne.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here AFRICAN MIGRANTS
Google
AFRICAN MIGRANTS